Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happiness and Exhaustion

What a weird mix. Happiness and exhaustion. I've had an absolutely amazing weekend, I cant even begin to describe it. Yet, I am so overcome by all the sudden plans and the projects and the assignments due tomorrow and the finals and the camps and picnics and AHHHH! But seriously, it was so amazing to see everyone today! Now that I finally met Alec, seems like LWBC is gonna be the bomb!

Which means that yes, I did get into LWBC!!! Judy is my new hero for letting me come first week! And so far all the people going first week: ME! masha, joe, jenna, anna, ryan, josh, alec! How amazing is this week for camp gonna be! I loved last year so hopefully, this year will be just as wonderful! Although I'm a little nervous about something, but well, its all in God's hands!

Its amazing how quickly things can change! Poor Ryan almost got his neighbor's house burnt down during his grad party. But it wasnt his fault. Definatly a party to remember, thats for sure! And then 3 more grad parties left! Yay : ) Just so much going on and through all of this its so great to remember all that we got taught today during youth meeting!

Our leaders are just so amazing, and Im not saying that cuz like 3 are my cousins. They really are! And they're just a hilarious bunch that are really examples for us in everything, literally! Its just amazing to see such passionate people on fire for God! Wish we had more people like that! I can imagine how hard it is for them though...but they're just amazing.

Pretty sure thats what will keep me going, the knowing that soon summer will come. And summer is filled with trips, bonfires, volleyball, lakes, singing, driving, tanning, sleeping, and just any other amazing thing you can think of. What a great thought to remember during a final or something : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15