Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Anticipation is Building Up!

So today we decorated the zal for the peir after the wedding(the hall for the banquet after the wedding)! And I must say that the banquet is my favorite part! I'm just really excited because so many new things will be going on and so many new people. It'll be nice to just hang out with my old people too though because everyone's been soo busy lately.

Lizachka's wedding color is a really pretty salad green: like
this color, kinda. I really like it, but not a great color on me. Looks amazing on her because she has green eyes : ) I just really love her and he's a great guy as well! Two REALLY big families are gonna come togather for the wedding. Not even kidding, decorating today was like a family reunion. People I hadn't seen FOREVER came! And tomorrow will be even better!

I am absolutly in love with my dress! I have the best dad in the world for buying it for me! I'm really worried about the length of it(or the lack of length) but hopefully its all gonna turn out great! Also have to get up about 2 hours earlier tomorrow to do my hair! AHHH! But I actually absolutly love all this craziness and busyness(is that a word?).

I'm also really excited for Tvorcheski Vecher at Youth meeting after the wedding! I really hope I can make it! Wonder what our group has planned out? I had to miss Small Group Bible Study( haha we should call it S.G.B.S.) because Dennis and Vera were at our house! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! One of the awsomest cousins ever, and not even because they live in Cali. They're just so amazing. And they're from Uncle Jozef's side of the family so they're the closest out off all the cousins.

Just really happy and excited but also a little nervous because its such a big deal. Man I can just imagine how poor Liza feels!! Also really hope our play goes well! I dont really know my words well enough to improvise so I'm gonna have to study that tonight! And I'm not even thinking about the fact that I have a Chem test and a speech due on monday! AHHH. Well, its all in God's hands, it'll all be great!

I guess I can say I'm in a sort of happiness high right now. Just so much and it all just keeps coming and coming! Its a little scary but you know what, it'll all be ok! i hope : )
And conference next weekend...daang. But at least I can see all my out of state buddies then! Just so much going on really. This early summer/late spring time is just so crazy. Although really, thats how summer is. Mann cant wait! Really hope the weather is warmer tomorrow though! And my memory card doesnt work on the desktop anymore. GRR. But its all good : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15