Thursday, May 14, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

What a crazy time of the year it is! Today I come to school expecting a nice, laid-back day with half the kids gone for AP World test...and BAM....I have a Spanish test and a AP Euro test. None of which I had even vaguely studied for. I dont know what I got on the Spanish test, but I got a 21 on AP Euro which is an 81ish. Which is wonderful! Tomorrow I have the practise test due for Chemistry, and the semester final in Ap Euro. It really seems like today should be Friday! Sure feels like it! So busy today! So right now, I'm off to Sam's Club to get some pictures printed. Then I have to pick up Stevie from his track meet. After that I need to go to the store and buy either some gell pens or some kind of colored pens. Then come home and finish the scrapbook. Then drop off Daniel at the gym and go shopping for a dress. But I cant buy the dress cuz my dad didnt give me any money, saying we'll buy it tomorrow. Obviously not going to Bible Study tonight!

I did get some new sharpies today :) I LOVE sharpies! Dad thought they were pretty for scrapbooking. Ohh, he's so cute! So basically this day has been pretty decent. I've been sorta quite. Really worried about the wedding on Sunday. I want everything to go perfect. Find the perfect dress, have the perfect tan shade of skin, do the perfect hair and be in the perfect mood! Oh yeah, perfect shoes as well although I might just use my white pointy ones that I love so much! Just really hoping everything goes good! Hoping Misha and his family have a safe trip here so I can finally meet him. And his family, although I dont know them at all. And just really excited for everything!

So this weekend is the wedding, Tvorcheski Vecher in Youth meeting, Decorations for the wedding, and lots of studying. Next weekend is the Teen conference for which we've waited for soo long! I dont think anyone will stay at our house because my house is too tiny. Maybe Nakwon will! Or some of my bro's friends. Anya from TN is coming! Cant wait! She didnt go to our november conference, and she wasnt there at the Goshen conference and we never visit Tennesee, so I havent seen her for a YEAR! Oh my! And of course, our lovely buddies from Goshen are coming as well as everyone we've met. I wonder if the older youth is coming or if its just the little teens. Aww its gonna be my first year that I'm not a legit part of the conference : ( Yay for moving on to Youth! Just So excited!

Filled out some job applications yesterday, hoping that all goes well! Just really excited for everything thats coming up, although I shouldnt be! Because if I think that its really not a big deal and its gonna be ok, not that great...then when it all happens and its amazing, its extra amazing for me cuz i was expecting it to be much worse! So we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15