Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It Only Takes a Spark...


It only takes a spark to get a fire going...Its a good song. I only recently learned it in English but we've been singing it in youth for a while Very pretty song!

And speaking of songs...choir practice tonight : ) Cant wait! I actually cant! Need to talk to Ellie and make her come to volleyball tomorrow. But I still havent even convinced dad to let me go. And I'm running low on gas, and I have many many things to do...but volleyball still sounds great! And it'll give me a chance to bond with people I usually dont! Get to pick up Natka :) I'm really excited cuz she and Palgis have given me home so many times and from so many places and now its time for me to drive her. Yay : )

Today was a great day really. It was really sleepy and crabby at first, but then little things kept happening that were just like awww. I'm kinda scared though. Everything is going so absolutly perfect. It cant last and I really dont want something bad to happen, even though I know it will! But what can we do! You know when someone does a little thing for you, and it really just makes your day...and then those little things add up...and your day gets amazing? Yeah, thats how today happened.

Stevie is SO tan, I'm extremly jealous! Dumb little track runner! Me and Kayla had to wait for like 15 minutes until he finally appeared! And then stuck in 40 min traffic cuz a traffic light blew out right by our house. So finally got home at 5. And have to leave at 6ish to go pick up Nata and head out to Shakopee for chior practise! And then all of us cool people stay after and practise for Liza's wedding! Cant wait : ) Although I'm a little nervous.

School was pretty decent today. Well it was great but academically it was decent. Loved mine and Justin's "debate"! I was suprised to see the number of people who supported me! Kudos to Charlie for actually saying stuff. Kevin had an interesting aspect. Didnt believe in anything. But at least he was cool-headed about it. Unlike Justin. But its ok, we still love Justin! For the record, not Justin Carpenter. Just saying :) I love aruging about things...and this was a great way to let it out. Even though I dont think I made much sense at times but well at least we now know that everyone knows about Jesus dying on the cross to save us from our sins! That was suprising, the number of people that supported it! I'm sure the sub had fun listening!

Time to get dressed for church and head on out. Dad isnt even home from Dan's appointment and I need money for gas! I have one more 20$ left and then im broke! Time to visit Grandma again! I love my grandma though, she's so fraile and adorable! Wish it wasnt so windy! Hmm, maybe it'll rain. That would be great!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a happy day!
    Don't be afraid if things go wrong, or you'll miss all the good parts of life. Yes, technically it is inevitable that nothing will be completely perfect, but why worry about it? Walk through your days with good thoughts and that dazzling smile of yours and you will always be happy, no matter what comes along.
    Wishing you happiness,
    -S.

    ReplyDelete

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15