Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pretty Unbelievable

Its unbelievable that in about 14 hours I'll be in Oklahoma. Anxious? Oh yes. But I'm also very excited. Just to see how everything turns out! It'll be much fun to write a reflection post for after the trip and compare everything. I must say that these trips actually teach me things. Right now, I've been praying more than ever because I really need God's blessing for this trip! It's been the only thing I can think about for about the last 2 days. Why do I need God's blessing? Well because I have no control over what happens, very little control anyways. But if I keep readjusting my focus, I'll remember that "hey, God is in control" and when He's in control, it will always turn out great! Even if this trip is horrible and nothing goes right, I want to be able to just say, this is what God wanted and in some way, its going to benefit me. I might never understand why, but thats what we have trust for!

I have to say that I haven't written about him in quite a few postings. I think I might as well considering I'll see him very soon. Thats about all I'll write because seriously, I have much more important things. If he's mine, God will provide. If he's not, God will show. Its pretty simple!

Mostly, I'm excited for the ride there. I love driving long distances because it gives me time to just talk with Jesus. Its actually one of the best times ever. And just seeing the the senery! Again and again, it amazes me to see the extent to how amazing is my God! Also, can't wait to get away from the family for a little bit. Even though they're coming with me, I'll be driving, lost in my own thoughts.

I love losing myself in my thoughts, its just so interesting to see where it goes. So very excited and nervous, but mostly just happy. Everything is a little rushed and tense here, so off we go :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful journey, my dear. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to keep me updated lovey!!
    Unfortuantly at the moment my phone seems to have gone missing, but once I find it guess who's on the top of my list to text?? YOU. That's who. :]

    ReplyDelete

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15