Saturday, November 7, 2009

Maybe 1/Millionth

This is maybe 1/1,000,000,000 out of what and who I really am. But I really want to do it! So here goes:
  1. I like mangoes.
  2. I see the little things that people often overlook.
  3. My Jesus is my everything.
  4. High school is a complete waste of time.
  5. I love learning, medicine is my passion.
  6. Nature, flowers, lakes,oceans,walks, sunshine all have this amazing effect on me.
  7. I love very deeply once I've decided to really love.
  8. Acting comes naturally.
  9. You smile, I smile. I like making people happy.
  10. Frustration and worry come quickly with me.
  11. Need to be protected by someone.
  12. I'm a princess and I'm living my fairytale.
  13. Btw...I think I've met the prince too.
  14. My church youth inspire me to no end, total happiness.
  15. Green tea is life (with no sugar).
  16. I love words, speaking,writing, verbally expressing emotions.
  17. Very indecisive person.
  18. Skirts, dresses, flowers, sparkles- my things.
  19. My family is like no other.
  20. I believe in true love, complete happiness, and perfect lives.
  21. Oceans, beaches, tropics: my dream.
  22. Little things (snowflakes, twinkling stars, rose petals, stuffed animals) make me smile.
  23. Innocent? To some.
  24. I want to do so much, yet often accomplish so little.
  25. Very breakable, yet resilient.
  26. Romantic to the fullest.
  27. Nothing is too much because no matter what, I'm on God's side, washed by His blood.
  28. I get easily confused, but once I know something...I know its fact.
  29. All I want is to be loved, protected, and happy.
  30. I might not be determined, or a leader, or successful, or strong, or charismatic, but I have a heart can love you like no other.
So that was as much as I feel like sharing for the time being. Maybe one of these will pop up again. Pretty much stars, sunsets, flowers, anything created by my God is captivating to me. I love humans and the way they've been wired, our brains, our nervous system, its fascinating. I love love. The concept of it. How God can bring two people together, people who had been living their separate lives, and create in them a passion so deep, so intense that it last for their entire lives and is centered around Him. Its too much to understand, yet God created all this. Its just so beautiful. How lucky we are to be loved by Someone so great, that He cares about our happiness, sadness, everything. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15