Monday, June 22, 2009

Your Grace Still Amazes Me.

It was one of the songs I was listening to in the car today and it just keeps getting stuck in my head. Its a song by Phillips Craig and Dean and oh my it just made me all fuzzy and happy. Just the past few weeks have been undescribable. I'll try to describe them but it won't even come close to what really happened and how it felt.

So camp was amazing. God was so clearly visible in it! It was like a cold glass of spiritual water on a hot hot day(like today). Just being around other counselors who love God so so much and watching Jesus touch the kid's hearts, it was just beautiful. There's so much more that I can say about it. Some things are best not said but if someone asks me, I'd love to tell the story in more detail. The theme of camp was The Rapture. Seems like a pretty intense theme for kids, cuz even I don't fully understand it. But wow, it was perfect. And its so true. God can come any second.

While its so scary to think that, its also kinda happy. I was talking to one of my girls as we walked back, asking her if she would go to heaven when Jesus came. And Slava Bogu she said she was. I'm really excited to keep praying for my girls and see what amazing things God has in store for them! Anyways, our conversation made me think. We were walking to singing time and as everyone was singing some awesome little song, I started thinking. And it was amazing. Just thought of how this wonderful time we're spending togather, praising God togather, in the amazing atmosphere of such undescribable love; thats gonna be heaven. Forever. And wow I almost started crying. Just the wonderful friendship that we all have, knowing the extent to which we all love our Jesus. Ahh it was just indescribable. Pictures on facebook!

So that was that. And the wedding was good too. I don't really wanna say too much about it in order to not encourage useless thoughts but oh my goodness I hope he's for real. Went to the mall today. My amazing 60 year old cousin and I did some shopping and then my friend came. And she let us have some time by ourselves. That just made her be so much more amazing in my eyes. But I'm not sure what to think about him. There's so much that I like, yet theres a bit that I don't like. And also, I really am not a big fan of broken hearts and he is fully qualified to give me one. So let's just focus on other things instead and keep praying for God's will. Because I will just mess up my heart and my life if I try to do things my way, but if I let God take control, He will make everything work.

So summer is going amazing.

1 comment:

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15