Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update.

Update on my life:

I am getting married.

And then there is all the other news! I am moving out to dear Oklahoma. I am graduating, hopefully! At the same time, I hope to be accepted into the nursing program. Also at the same time as all of this...I am getting married!!! I don't know if I made this clear... I AM GETTING MARRIED.

Married. Ah. What?!

I know we always dream about it. We have our future weddings all planned out in our minds. But one day, all of a sudden, the man we love will get down on one knee and ask you to be his wife. And then, you will find yourself planning out an actual wedding that will have an actual date on which it will occur. Its pretty real. And its pretty scary. I'm an old fashioned kind of girl that believes once one gets married, it is forever. So on June 11, I will join my life with his, forever. Every single second for the rest of our lives, I will be his wife and he will be my husband. And that is why its scary! You just hope to not make a mistake. Because those days will come, where you'll feel like you made a mistake. Only lets hope those days are very rare.

Reality has brought me down from flying in the clouds of love. College, work, life has been far too stressful for me to really be enjoying this time. Hopefully something will change. And if not, no worries, just take life as it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15