Friday, June 11, 2010

A Brand New Start

This should be a dedication post. Something about high school and how great its been and how time flies. But its not gonna be a dedication. Full time PSEO (or mostly full time right now). Two jobs. An amazing sweetheart. College. Life is moving on! I'm finally not going to be oppressed with the schedule of high school. If my math skills improve a bit, I might never even have to step into a high school again. This is so exciting, there are no words to describe my level of happiness! It was so hard in school to attempt at fitting in with a world that seemed so immature! They live in their own bubble unaware that there is another world out there. They seem to be unaware of the fact that they are not the center of the universe. Not all of them. There are some wonderful people and teachers there but mostly, it makes me smile to think that I'm moving on to the adult world and they are stuck in high school.

There's times in your life where you know something big is going to happen but you don't know what. But you feel it! Its this anticipation, yet hesitation and its all so wonderful! I feel like my life is being to change in a new direction. I admit, its a bit frighting but im so excited for life. God has been teaching me so so many things! Things about love and patience and just life in general! Its hard to describe but life has so much to offer! There is so much potential in everyone if only they would take the time to use it!

I do get a bit lonely at times but what can you do. It happens. But overall, I have so much more independence! I can do things that matter! Because back in high school, I didn't really feel like what I was doing mattered but now, college, work....it matters! In half a year, I'll be an official adult. I still feel like a little girl sometimes. But nope, this is all for real. I know I say this alot, but God really is good. I've been thinking about what if God wasn't real. And everything that I've been basing my life on is wrong. Biology class sure seems compelling sometimes. But its the peace. Its the peace in your heart that can't lie. You know that God is there. There's more to that than just knowing, there is fact but for ordinary people like me, we need peace.

We take life by faith. Faith that the sun will rise in the morning. Faith that the love of your life will remain the love of your life. Faith that your car will get you places and faith that your body won't just shut down. Everything we do is based on faith. So if someone says its wrong to live by faith...well good luck! Theres a pretty expansive unknown world out there. And I'm heading into it. But I'm not alone :) I'm walking by faith, and that will get me to where I want to go. Meanwhile, I'm just gonna enjoy every moment of my life. Even the ones that aren't the best! Because I've been giving a brand new start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15