Friday, March 27, 2015

Flashback Friday

Found this gem not too long ago, and after some consideration, I will try it again. Warning to anyone who may stumble upon this post: I am a bit disorganized and am an imperfect work in progress! I have gotten better at organizing and prioritizing my life, as well as managing my time appropriately, so I hope to make something of my on-again off-again blog! 

Bear with me as I go though the old posts and don't laugh! Or do ;) It is good to be able to laugh at ourselves once in a while, as I am, reading through my flashback posts. 

Now that I have a sweet but often wild toddler, life is significantly more interesting and hopefully that will reflect in my blog posts! For now, here is a picture of my honeybun at the park this past week, doing what she loved most! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15