Thursday, January 6, 2011

Adventures. New Year.

The title is a bit deceiving. But it is true. Life is an adventure. Everyday is different than the last or next. Every day I wake up thinking this is day is not gonna be like yesterday. Even if I don't do anything! Sometimes I wish life would hurry, just a bit so that I could finish some things or just move on in life a little bit. But then life is so precious. Why should I hurry? Just enjoy every day, even the day days because during those days, I can be happy that I have better days!

I made my list of new year resolutions. It doesn't look easy but I know I can do it! I like new years because they make me feel like I just got a second chance at life. The things that I did wrong last year, I can do better this year! My number one resolution is to be more loving. Everyone needs love and most of us don't get enough of it! And if I won't be more loving, then who will?

As for adventures, this year is an adventure all on its own. I graduate this year. And I also finish my first year of college. I turn 18. I get a new passport. I get to work in a hospital for the first time. I might be married this year (maybe). I might move this year. I'm going on a mission trip this year. All of this is if God wills, then I will do it! It will be an eventful year! :)

Meanwhile, I'll try to make the best of every day. Be more positive. More loving. And more willing to let God take my life where He wants it! Because I know he has something pretty awesome planned for me this year. For all of us! Happy New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15