Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reconnection

It has been so so long! How I miss writing!
I'm in the process of making a Christmas/birthday present and I needed old posts from my blog to make it happen. I was reading some of the old, old posts, over a year old. Wow, just how amazing God is and how amazing he makes things work out!

That handsome stranger that I had written about in May of 2009 is now the love of my life and very soon, hopefully going to be my future husband. Wow, how life works out! Its so beautiful! Speaking of life though, just when you think it can't get any busier....it does! Even now, just a quick post and I'm off to do errands, choir practice, play practice, and study for my human biology final tomorrow! And its already 6pm! Goodness!

I think I shall reconnect with my blog and start writing once again! This was nice :)

2 comments:

  1. It's quite an incredible story He has written for you! So, so beautiful. I'm glad you're enjoying the read ;) And I'm lucky to catch little snippets of it like this! - being a witness to wonders.

    I've missed your writing, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I've missed you too Sid! And you're writing! Come back :)

    ReplyDelete

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world." -Philipians 2:15